Steve has dedicated his career to ensuring science thrives. He leads our firm's award-winning science & technology practice and guides teams in designing projects that supercharge discovery—from buildings designed to develop life-saving cancer treatments to environments that further exploration of space’s outer limits.
Steve’s goal on any project is to ensure scientists and researchers across government, health and commercial sectors have optimized, healthy and exhilarating environments where they are able to perform at their best. He partners with top organizations to break barriers, demand more change and take the next steps to achieve their research potential.
A few clients and collaborators
- Department of Energy
- Johns Hopkins Applied Physics Laboratory
- Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia
- Optimized research spaces
- NIH grant funding
- NCI designation
- Convergence of typically siloed research
- His incredible team of laboratory experts
- Scientists around the world who are making extraordinary discoveries
- Winning two Lab of the Year designations