Alicia is a passionate advocate for science and discovery—and believes that sustainable, optimized research environments catalyze breakthroughs that better the lives of millions.
An industry leader in complex laboratory environments including genetics, gene and cell therapy, personalized medicine, microbiology, cell culture, and PCR and sequencing, Alicia takes pride in her long-term client relationships and industry connections, and seeks to continually push for smarter, more sustainable laboratories.
Enthusiastic and highly knowledgeable about sustainable lab design, Alicia is a thought leader who helped found the Colorado chapter of the International Institute for Sustainable Laboratories (I2SL) and currently sits on the Colorado and San Diego boards for I2SL. Alicia is a fierce promoter of women working in biotech and is a member of the ISPE San Diego Chapter of Women in Pharma.
Some clients and collaborators
- National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL)
- Atara Biotherapeutics
- University of Utah
- Loma Linda University
- Life science & biotech
- cGMP (gene and cell therapy)
- Developer-led speculative labs
- Sustainable lab design
- Founding the Colorado chapter of I2SL
- Being an advocate for women in the biotech/pharma industry
- Mentoring and bringing new and diverse ideas to the industry