Have you pushed your limits lately? In the friendliest and most caring way, that message drives Tim’s deeply respected leadership style. As our Denver Office Leader, he’s always mentoring individuals for self-growth, building and guiding teams toward success, identifying new resources and opportunities, and helping his teammates raise the bar.
From his daily 4:30 a.m. trail runs, to his unshakeable positive attitude, Tim is a Colorado native who believes he and everyone he meets can Go There. He positions our Denver office as a beacon for empathetic and innovative design. He knows he is surrounded by incredible people whose potential he can help unleash. And he believes limits are meant to be pushed through in the pursuit of incredible results.
A few clients and collaborators
- Institutions and businesses making Colorado stronger
- The Urban Land Institute
- Denver Economic Development Corporation
- The Denver Institute for Faith and Work
- Building and leading teams
- Inspiring people to be their best selves
- Deep love of Colorado and the mountain states
- Trail running and mountain biking
- Two-time Ironman finisher, 150-mile desert stage race OA winner, four 100-mile, ultra-trail runs completed
- Friends, family and community x infinity