United States - Remote
ABOUT OUR FIRM
ABOUT THE ROLE
As an Experience Strategist, your mission is three-fold: to wow our clients through fantastic work, build awesome teams and work culture, and continue to differentiate our service offering in the marketplace. You demonstrate an ability to our clients through their most complex decisions by facilitating future-focused outcomes. You revel in insights gathered from both qualitative and quantitative data and can help organizations across multiple sectors visualize and articulate their experience strategy and transformation journey. You will be involved in all aspects of planning, preparation, coordination, and execution of a project that delivers measurable value to the client and results in client satisfaction with the work product and adoration of the firm overall.
Successful consultants on our team will have a combination of creative and analytical abilities and interests. We are looking for entrepreneurial team members who demonstrate leadership, drive and values mentorship.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Assist in leading and delivering consulting services for phygital (physical + digital) experience strategy projects across multiple sectors – Health, S&T, K-12, Civic
- Create meaningful, long-term relationships with clients/users through excellence, integrity, and reliability
- Collaborate with clients to understand their aspirations, the issues they face, and the mindsets and behaviors that will support their transformative vision
- Collaborate with internal teams to craft new and elevate existing qualitative and quantitative research methodologies to be tested and activated in project work
- Assist in leading and facilitating research activities – interviews, surveys, ethnographic fieldwork, focus groups, and more – to uncover underlying needs and distill qualitative and quantitative data into meaningful insights
- Assist in leading and facilitating user groups and client work sessions to diagnose root challenges and boundary-pushing aspirations into meaningful insights and a vision for the future
- Partner with teams to effectively solve unstructured problems to deliver on design strategy, experience design, organizational culture, and change enablement
- Successfully deliver on multiple projects simultaneously, with a focus on excellence in service delivery and growing the team’s capabilities
- Support sales pursuits and proposal development
ABOUT YOUR QUALIFICATIONS
- You are a quick study and have a Bachelor's degree in business or a design related field, Master’s preferred
- You have 2 to 3 years of experience immersed in experience strategy and change or related experience (Please submit portfolio and/or work samples when applying)
- You tend to favor both sides of your brain equally. People describe you as analytical and creative
- You are creative in approach, a critical thinker and are meticulous about your work product
- You are a wizard in qualitative facilitation and exhibit executive acumen
- You are a pro in using PowerPoint, Excel, Tableau/Power BI, Adobe Creative Suite, Visio and virtual collaboration tools
- You are comfortable with regular travel for client work and internal meetings
ABOUT WORKING HERE
- We are a start-up culture in an established firm: nimble, energetic, innovative and fun.
- We are relentless in our pursuit of client adoration (not simply satisfaction). Consistent delivery of the best service is what we are.
- We are committed to ensuring our practice is equitable for all employees, representative of the communities around us – and focused on the future of design. We advocate for equity, diversity and inclusion efforts through the leadership of our Diversity + Inclusion Council, Women’s Forum, and other community advocacy initiatives.
- We’re about communication and transparency here. If you want to talk to someone about an idea you have, or a challenge that needs addressing, we’re ready for you.