Brad grew up as the son of a contractor and never recognized a silo between builders and architects. Today, he oversees our global design firm that encompasses architecture, engineering, consulting, physical asset management, software solutions and modular design.
He harnesses innovative and ground-breaking ideas within CannonDesign and drives forward a firm—founded in 1945—that continues to accelerate, command and propel design as a cross-disciplinary disrupter.
- Producing our firm's strategic framework that considers a changing world by understanding the future, then planning for it
- Identifying individual talents that go beyond traditional A/E/C to build a stronger firm and an enduring legacy
- Creating environments that positively enhance the design process for lifelong learning and discovery
- Partnering with our people to do more, to see where (and how far) we can take this firm together
- Believing in the power of design
- Caring deeply about the planet he's leaving to his three curious sons