Matt loves helping colleges and universities think big and realize the full potential of their vision. As the leader of our higher education practice in Denver, he guides institutions through the full range of project delivery—from stakeholder engagement and programming to design and construction.
A true people person, Matt inspires and fosters team spirit with conscientious and insightful leadership. His humble yet confident nature complements his synergistic skill and ability to perform in multidisciplinary, technically challenging and creative design settings. And his deep knowledge of the changing nature of higher education allows him to effectively bridge technical, functional, and aesthetic needs with business sensibilities. He's a staple on any project he leads, bringing a keen sense of where our clients need to be today, tomorrow and beyond.
A few clients and collaborators
- Colorado State University
- General Services Administration
- National Renewable Energy Laboratory
- University of Colorado
- Designing buildings aligned with the ever-changing needs of students
- Leading technically complex projects with tight budget and schedule constraints
- Working with multidisciplinary teams and partner firms
- Enjoying Colorado sunsets
- Skiing in the Rockies (and beyond)
- Spending time with his wife and three children