With more than two decades of experience on a wide spectrum of healthcare design typologies, Natalie excels in understanding design challenges big and small, and rallying a project team’s talents around solutions that provide optimal outcomes.
Though she has particular expertise in master planning, oncology design and academic medical centers, Natalie has led clients of all types in undertaking next-level healthcare projects across the country. She is always thinking about the future and the constant evolution of healthcare—how organizations can be nimble and adaptable for industry disruption and market factors in care settings across many specialties and service lines. Within the projects she leads and outside the firm, Natalie is a proponent for more female leadership and voices in the design industry.
A few clients and collaborators
- BJC HealthCare
- Beacon Health
- University of Cincinnati Health
- Mount Sinai Medical Center
- Responding to challenges not just in the built environment but across the full spectrum of healthcare
- Integrating the latest in technology and care strategies into service lines from cancer care to large academic medical centers
- Ensuring project teams bring forward the best of all resources and expertise, and apply them to all aspects of design
- Being a member of the AP Design Dean’s Advisory Council at alma mater Kansas State University
- Participating in BD+C’s Women in Design + Construction (WIDC) Advisory Board
- Mentoring younger staff, particularly through CannonDesign’s Healthcare Fellowship Program