Yogesh used to describe himself as an architect. These days he calls himself an orchestrator. As the leader of our Mumbai office, he orchestrates a team of 50+ designers working on leading healthcare, education, science and commercial projects across India and beyond.
As India’s growth rate accelerates, Yogesh advocates for architecture that delivers the experiences, standards and functions found in world-class, developed countries. He’s built a local team of designers who share this commitment and bring the expertise needed to design superior projects with quality and precision. Nurturing this team and providing access to continuing education is a hallmark of Yogesh’s leadership style—supporting career growth for employees while building new capabilities and skillsets that benefit clients and the community.
Clients and collaborators
- Tata Consulting Services
- Wadhwa Developers
- Piramal Group
- Reliance ADA & GMR Group
- Arvind Mills
- Designing and delivering progressive architecture in the local context
- Facilitating continuing education
- Design management and construction administration
- Designing his family home in Tala
- Building an office culture that attracts diverse regional talent with global perspectives and international experiences
- Mentoring emerging leaders and helping them learn and develop in their fields of interest
- Being a husband to an incredible wife (who owns her own interior design firm) and a father of two driven, independent daughters