ABOUT OUR FIRM
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a member of the Technology team, you will collaborate with your colleagues to create sustainable, scalable applications. Working in the Microsoft stack using .NET Core, Entity Framework, Azure DevOps and similar, you will take applications from conceptualization to deployment and continue to support them thereafter. You will be working alongside – and mentored by – senior developers and given all tools and opportunities necessary for personal growth.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Review of projects with managers to ensure quality, efficient and profitable project performance, and implementation.
- Collaborate with Project/Product management, Designers, and Engineers in an agile environment.
- Conduct code reviews with programming peers.
- Keep up with evolving tech trends and best practices.
- Analyze end-user needs and design, test, and develop software to satisfy demand.
- Other duties as assigned.
ABOUT YOUR QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, or related field preferred.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in web and/or mobile application development
- Must be able to demonstrate history of successful project delivery.
- Familiarity with Agile development methodology.
- Experience with C#, .NET Framework, and Entity Framework.
- Experience with MSSQL.
- Experience with developing REST APIs.
- Experience with Azure and Azure DevOps.
- Experience using HTML and CSS.
- Experience using Git.
The salary range for this position is $91,200 - $114,000 annually. This salary range is the range we believe is the anticipated range of possible base compensation at the timing of the posting. We may ultimately pay more or less than the anticipated salary range for the position. Employees may be eligible for discretionary bonuses. We offer a full benefit package including medical, dental and vision coverage and flexible spending account options and voluntary insurances. We have paid time off, flex-time summer hours, remote work options and a 401k plan and employee perk programs. For a general overview of our benefits, please visit our careers page at www.cannondesign.com/careers/. Actual compensation may vary from posting based on geographic location, work experience, education and/or skill level.
ABOUT WORKING HERE
- We are relentless in our pursuit of client adoration (not simply satisfaction). Consistent delivery of the best service is what we are about.
- We are committed to ensuring our practice is equitable for all employees, representative of the communities around us – and focused on the future of design. We advocate for equity, diversity, and inclusion efforts through the leadership of our DEI Council, Employee Resource Groups and other community advocacy initiatives.
- We’re about communication and transparency here. If you want to talk to someone about an idea you have, or a challenge that needs addressing, we’re ready for you.