Michael is integral to the “glue” that creates the incredible and indelible synergy between the Yazdani Studio and CannonDesign. With more than 40 years of experience in the design and delivery of world-class buildings across the globe, Michael now serves as the Yazdani Studio of CannonDesign Practice Leader.
In this role, he is a steward for design excellence and innovation. He orchestrates the key connections that nourish both the Studio and CannonDesign at large. In one moment, he’s helping his Yazdani Studio of CannonDesign teammates leverage the deep resources, market sector expertise and opportunities of CannonDesign. The next, he’s extending new design techniques and research catalyzed in the Studio and infusing it into new places across the larger firm.
In maximizing these synergies, Michael helps our firm deliver unparalleled design work that achieves impactful outcomes for the dynamic clients we serve.
A few clients and collaborators
- California Institute of Technology
- University of Utah
- Simon Wiesenthal Center
- Creative minds and strategic thinkers
- Maximizing potential in people, projects and opportunities
- Empowering people to reach new heights
- Connecting business priorities with design excellence and innovation
- Holding a deep love for architectural history
- Opera, classic films and 19th century literature
- Global travel and culture