On Tuesday, Nov. 5, CEO Brad Lukanic takes part in a panel discussion about a living-centered approach to our future, with Kaiser Permanente Chief Transformation Officer Jodie Lesh and Walt Disney Imagineering Vice President of Planning Design and Engineering Dan Carney. The trio will share how they’re transforming business and leadership strategies amidst transformational change across society, our economy, the workforce and key market verticals. The panel discussion will be moderated by Fast Company Senior Writer Mark Wilson and is invite-only for Fast Company Impact Council members.
Later that day, multiple CannonDesign team members will partner with Kaiser Permanente to host an interactive Fast Track session focused on how a living-centered approach to problem-solving can improve mental health and wellness. In this session, attendees will learn about how successful wellness design solutions must look beyond real estate and also consider policy, design, community investment, socioeconomic strata and numerous other factors to ensure sustainable success.
Participants in the Fast Track from Kaiser Permanente include:
- David Grandy, Vice President Delivery System Design & Innovation
- Michael Joyce, Systems Designer
- Amy Lussetto, Systems Designer
Participants in the Fast Track from CannonDesign include:
- Abbie Clary, Director of Health Practice
- Michael Bonomo, Director of Global Workplace
- Dylan Coonrad, Creative Director
- Brandy Houston, Senior Vice President with Blue Cottage of CannonDesign
- Michael McManus, Director of Communications
- Chris Whitcomb, Director of Media Relations
The event is open to all Fast Company Festival attendees.
In its fifth year, Fast Company’s innovation festival welcomes leading minds from all industries including speakers from Sony, Microsoft, The Daily Beast, Gatorade, CVS Health, Slack, Bloomberg Media and numerous other companies.