Leadership, camaraderie, confidence. Rudy exemplifies all these attributes. In addition to his leadership role at Blue Cottage of CannonDesign, his military career spans more than 30 years. He continues to serve as a colonel in the United States Army Reserve, alongside a robust career as a professional engineer and passionate change agent, applying expertise in strategy, operational planning, and advanced data analytics to help organizations improve outcomes.
Rudy is dedicated to developing long-lasting, trusted client partnerships. His number one goal? Fostering clients for life. He focuses on developing mutual respect and becoming a trusted colleague and advisor who clients look to for guidance. Collaboration is key—Rudy actively engages and aligns all stakeholders to produce innovative and successful results.
A few clients and collaborators
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
- Northwestern Medicine
- MD Anderson
- Children’s Health
- University of Chicago Medicine
- Strategic and operational planning and innovation
- Facility master planning strategy
- Lean Six Sigma process improvement
- Discrete event simulation modeling
- His Santacroce family heritage and history—from Naples and Bari, Italy, through Ellis Island to the Brooklyn Navy Yard during WWII
- It’s great to be a Florida Gator—BSIE and MSAS alumni
- His more than 17 publications and national presentations that give back to his community’s body of knowledge