Christine leads the health practice in our Toronto office, expanding our footprint throughout Canada with projects that have wide-ranging impacts on local communities, from long-term rehab facilities to mental healthcare spaces. She seeks out projects destined to have a profound effect on the people they serve, providing the necessary continuum of care so individuals can lead healthy, fulfilling lives.
Her strengths lie in leading an integrated approach to healthcare design, consulting and technology planning. From hospital command centers to use of AI, Christine strategizes how health systems can make care more efficient and safer for both providers and clinicians. She positions clients for a future where healthcare and technology are intertwined at every point of care.
A few clients and collaborators
- Nova Scotia Health Authority
- Fraser Health Authority, British Columbia
- University Health Network, Ontario
- Thinking Robots, Nova Scotia
- Weaving together healthcare design and technology to create better outcomes and efficiency
- Strategizing how healthcare can transcend the physical walls of a hospital
- International healthcare projects that shape how care is delivered
- Serving as President of the Greater Toronto Area Women in Healthcare chapter
- Mentoring new hires to be leaders in their chosen part of the industry
- Transformational work improving quality of care and life in countries and cities like Costa Rica and Cairo